Monday, March 26, 2012

Penny Alesi leaves more lies on Amazon

It's unbelievable that this woman continues to spread her hate on the internet focused on a dead man. What does she thinks he's accomplishing? All she is proving is that she is an accomplished and relentless necrobully, just like Charles Johnson. 

Not to mention that she is also a pathological liar.

13 comments to “Penny Alesi leaves more lies on Amazon”

  • March 28, 2012 at 9:44 PM
    Unknown says:

    Enough Kender, you've been exposed. Stop stalking me. I am entitled to my own opinions and because you don't like them you write lies about me. Then you lie and say you have nothing to do with it. All the things that are on this blog are lies about me and then when you are confronted you don't even have the courage to stand behind the stuff you are saying and you deny it's you. You sent me an email asking me why I wrote that comment and then I read this. Who's the person that's bipolar, not me. Why are you so obsessed with me? Just tonite we had an exchange via email with you constantly referring to the Amazon complaint & then you say you have nothing to do with anything written about me on any blogs. You also kept saying all I have to do is stop writing bad things about Jack. So what really is your problem? Hope your son doesn't grow up like you.

    delete
  • April 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM
    Unknown says:

    http://the-wayilikeit.blogspot.com/
    http://pennyalesiwhoredotcom.blogspot.com/?zx=4846c8f08d629fc4


    WHO IS STALKING WHO IDIOTS? YOU ARE DOING THIS TO ME AND I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW NOW. PENNY ALESI

    delete
  • April 30, 2012 at 3:14 PM
    Unknown says:

    http://pennyalesiwhoredotcom.blogspot.com/2012/03/man-hating-whore.html?zx=d1f55ad0db60466d
    This is the actions of the Idema Fan Club

    delete
  • May 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM
    Unknown says:

    http://ronbosoldier.blogspot.com/
    THE SIXTH PILLAR BY JACK IDEMA

    delete
  • May 24, 2012 at 7:37 PM
    Bob K. says:

    Nobody is stalking you. Looking at how you plant things all across the internet, it occurs to me that you should be locked up like your cats.

    delete
  • May 24, 2012 at 7:38 PM
    Bob K. says:

    "All the things that are on this blog are lies".

    No they're not.

    If they're lies, you have to prove it.

    And you can't.

    delete
  • May 24, 2012 at 7:40 PM
    Bob K. says:

    WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and LEAVE DEAD PEOPLE AND THEIR BELONGINGS ALONE?

    delete
  • June 7, 2012 at 7:04 AM
    Unknown says:

    Jack did not post any lewd photos of me in March (he passed in Jan.)----------all of you did. And this is MY business when you have a blog about me and harassing me. So now I am going to expose all of you. Who are you really "Bob". Keep going at me-----------you are all bullys. Did you see Lynn's letters to Jack on this blog? You must of because you deleted it on the other blog.
    http://ronbosoldier.blogspot.com/

    delete
  • June 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM
    Unknown says:

    It's not easy to forget a deceased person who gave me HIV/AIDS. So again, this is my business. And I thank you for giving me a forum to address it.

    delete
  • June 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM
    Unknown says:

    Necrobully you say?! Why that is the exact same word that Lynn Thomas called me on her blog theydontfoolme.com

    delete
  • December 17, 2012 at 2:33 PM
    Unknown says:

    JACK IDEMA DIED OF AIDS-----DEATH CERTIFICATE
    Here you go Lynn & Kender. Read it & still spread your venom.

    http://ronbosoldier.blogspot.com/2012/11/jack-idema-death-certificate-confirms.html

    delete
  • April 10, 2014 at 1:56 PM
    Unknown says:

    http://www.breitbartunmasked.com/latest-news/lynn-thomas-logged-into-ku-account-from-her-fathers-house/

    delete
  • April 10, 2014 at 2:01 PM
    Unknown says:

    http://www.breitbartunmasked.com/latest-news/unmasking-of-lynn-thomas-leads-to-familiar-names/

    delete

Post a Comment

 

For every action Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger